Pick up from your hotel and you will be transferred for Jetty for a private boat across the river Ayeywarwaddy to visit Mingun. The dedications of King Bodawpaya such as the unfinished Pathodawgyi Pagoda a brick counterpart of pyramid in Egypt and the Mingun Bell, the second largest bell in the world are the most prominent religious heritages. Then visiting the Myatheintan Pagoda, the best representation of the Universe, will refresh your tiredness and fatigue. After lunch, drive to Ava, 30-minute to the south of Mandalay, was known in the west as the Kingdom of Ava. Stop by a tributary and cross it with a ferry. Travel by pony-cart around Ava to Nanmyint leaning tower which gives a birds’ eye view of the mighty Ayeyarwaddy River; Bagaya wooden monastery; Aungmyaybonza Monastery made of brick and stucco. Though the Royal Palace has gone, the Pagodas, Temples and Monasteries still remain. Return drive to Mandalay and see the silversmith work place on our way back to hotel. Transfer back to your hotel.
Meals included: Lunch
- Lunch at local restaurant with standard menu
- Sightseeing with English speaking local tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with drivers, as mentioned in program
- Mingun boat fees and Innwa pony cart fees
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Drinking water and towel during excursion