Pick up from your hotel and drive to ancient capital of Amarapura, the city of Immortality for a visit to Bagaya Monastery with a famous collection of Buddha images; weaving industries, two-century old U-Bein teak bridge on the Taungtaman Lake and observe the lunch process of thousand of monks who take their last meal of the day at 10:00 am in total silence. After that you will take a sightseeing tour of Mandalay which includes Mahanumi, a life like Buddha image. Mandalay is the last capital of Myanmar and that make her to be the best place to see all the traditional arts and crafts. Start visiting gold leaf making work-place and see how the gold leaf is being made by hand in a traditional way. Continue visit the Old Palace grounds; Kuthodaw Pagoda, known as the world’s largest book for its 729 marble slabs inscribed with the Buddha’s Doctrine; Golden Palace Monastery, noted for its exquisite wood carvings and enjoy the panoramic view of the city from Mandalay Hill. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Meals included: Lunch
- Lunch at local restaurant with standard menu
- Sightseeing with English speaking local tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with drivers, as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Drinking water and towel during excursion