Early morning about 0500 AM pick up from your hotel drive to Kyaikhtiyo, 160 km down south of Yangon to visit Golden Rock a small Pagoda, insignificant in size but unique in its position. The small stupa sits on top of a massive rock which is completely covered with gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of the cliff. Upon arrival at base camp, leave your private car and proceed to the next camp, called Yathetaung, by special open truck, about an hour’s mountain drive. Take a light trek to the summit or you may sit on the easy-chair (own expense) carried by four men.
Stop by at the roadside shops to view some unusual products that come from the jungle. After that return back to base camp and drive back to Yangon.
Meals included: Lunch
- Lunch at local restaurant with standard menu
- Sightseeing with English speaking local tour guide
- All transfers and sightseeing with private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers
- Uphill / downhill open light truck (sharing) at Golden Rock
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Drinking water and towel during excursion