Yangon – Dala – Twente Day Return Tour
In the morning around 8 am, you will be picked up by your English speaking local tour guide and transfer to the jetty where you will be taking double Decker ferry and cross the Yangon River to Dala, a busy town just opposite to Yangon central business district. There you will see complete different pictures of how life’s going on. Take a rickshaw ride around the town and it’s exciting to interact with the local people. Then, drive 24 km on the scenic road to Twente. On arrival in Twente, you will explore this tranquil town which is famous for its pottery. There, you will observe many local potteries using traditional methods to make their famous pots. Then, proceed to Shwesandaw Pagoda with its 75 meters high stupa before your return trip to Yangon. The tour will finish around 5pm and the car will transfer back to your hotel.
Meals included: Lunch
Our Services Include:
- Sightseeing with professional English speaking local tour guide
- Private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers for transfers and excursion as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees and zone fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Drinking water and towel during excursion
- Rickshaw ride at Dala
- Meals included lunch as mentioned in the program
Tips to guide and driver are not included.