This morning, drive to Sagaing Hill which is famous for being covered with about 600 white-washed pagodas and monasteries. The Hill is famous for Buddhism and meditation, a home to over 3000-monks and 100-meditation centers. You will go to visit Soon-Oo-Pon-Nya-Shin & U-Min-Thonw-Sae Pagodas while taking in the panoramic view. Drive back to Amarapura to visit Mahagandayone monastery and visit silk weaving workshop to learn time taking process of Myanmar’s most favorite traditional wares. To enjoy the beautiful sunset, visit two-century old U-Bein teak bridge on the Taungtaman Lake. Return drive to Mandalay.
Meals Included: Lunch
Our services include:
- Sightseeing with professional English speaking local tour guide
- Private air-con vehicle with drivers for transfers and excursions as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees and zone fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Drinking water and towel during excursion
- Meals included lunch as mentioned in the program
Tips to guide and driver are not included.