This morning, you will be transferred for Jetty for a private boat across the river Ayeywarwaddy to visit Mingun. The dedications of King Bodawpaya such as the unfinished Pathodawgyi Pagoda, a brick counterpart of pyramid in Egypt and the Mingun Bell, the second largest bell in the world are the most prominent religious heritages. Then visiting the Myatheindan Pagoda, the best representation of the Universe, will refresh your tiredness and fatigue. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. This afternoon, drive to ancient capital of Amarapura, the city of Immortality for a visit to weaving industries and Mahagandayon monastery, the largest teaching monastery in Myanmar where you can learn about the monastic life of the monks. The evening, enjoy a walk through 200 years old U Being Wooden Bridge on the Taungtaman Lake and fantastic sunset over the bridge. Return drive to Mandalay.
Meals Included: Lunch
Our services include:
- Sightseeing with professional English speaking local tour guide
- Private air-con vehicle with drivers for transfers and excursions as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees and zone fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Private boat fee to Mingun
- Drinking water and towel during excursion
- Meals included lunch as mentioned in the program
Tips to guide and driver are not included.