This morning, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Mandalay which includes Mahanumi, a life like Buddha image. Mandalay is the last capital of Myanmar and that make her to be the best place to see all the traditional arts and crafts. Start visiting gold leaf making work-place and see how the gold leaf is being made by hand in a traditional way. Continue visit the Old Palace grounds; Kuthodaw Pagoda, known as the world’s largest book for its 729 marble slabs inscribed with the Buddha’s Doctrine; Golden Palace Monastery, noted for its exquisite wood carvings and enjoy the panoramic view of the city from Mandalay Hill. Transfer back to your hotel.
Meals Included: Lunch
Golden Palace Monastery
Our services include:
- Sightseeing with professional English speaking local tour guide
- Private air-con vehicle with drivers for transfers and excursions as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees and zone fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Drinking water and towel during excursion
- Meals included lunch as mentioned in the program
Tips to guide and driver are not included.